How Healthy are Your Assets?
Don’t Let Unexpected Machine Failure Shut You Down!
Do you have critical machines that could cause unexpected shutdowns if there was a failure? Can’t afford to wait weeks or months for your vibration route to find potential problems? Horner’s VIB3X will catch critical issues as they occur that could cause equipment failure and notify you to prevent unplanned downtime with its continuous monitoring.
- Electric Motors
- Exhaust Systems
- Cooling Towers
- HVAC Systems
- Remote Pumping Stations
- Steam generators
COMMON FAILURE DETECTIONS
- Bearing Defects
- Lubrication Breakdown
ADVANTAGES OF CONTINUOUS MONITORING
- Catch failures in between scheduled vibration routes
- Prevents unplanned downtime
- Provides historical data of monitoring
- Detects an anomaly at the moment of occurrence
VIB3X CONTROLLERS FEATURES
The display benefits end-users by providing high outdoor visibility and allowing the unit to be used in a variety of ambient lighting conditions.
- Operating temperature range 60 degrees C to -40 degrees C
- 3 Axis monitoring with temperature
- NEMA 12/4 Construction
- Interactive touchscreen
- No monthly fees for monitoring
- Open architecture design, no proprietary equipment
- Utilizes Horner’s own “XL” series high performance controller with online programming capability
- 5” or 7” WVGA color touchscreen with 100nits of brightness
- Imbedded Ethernet for factory and world-wide networking
- USB 2.0 ports for programming and flash support
- 32GB microSD slot for virtually unlimited data logging
- Communicates to the majority of communication protocols