Horner Industrial’s thermal spray technologies help reduce the costs of corrosion and wear on industrial parts and equipment. Our team can spray a durable, ﬂexible material to penetrate into joints and crevices, providing a protective barrier against elements of heat, wear and corrosion. This ﬂexible, impermeable barrier can protect your system, and can even improve the performance of the original equipment.
Benefits of Thermal Spray Technologies:
- Dimensional Restoration Without Buying New Parts
- Chemical and Temperature Resistance
- Protection Against Abrasion, Impact and Fretting
- Increased Product Longevity
- Reduction of Costly Downtime
- Rotating Elements
- Wear Rings
- Guide Rolls
- Centrifuge Parts
- Shaft Sleeves
- Shaft Journals
- Glue Pot Coatings
- Seal Porosity in Castings
- Non-stick Coatings
- Non-skid Coatings
Horner Industrial Group’s thermal spray technologies use specialized equipment and requires licensed, qualified applicators. The company currently employees and maintains three trained technicians specifically for this application process.
Download more information HERE:
Thermal Spray and Industrial Coatings
Energy Savings through Pump Refurbishment and Coatings
We give you Security, Cost Savings and Flexibility with our own Logistics Department. We are one of the few Industrial repair facilities with this ability.
We have our own logistics processes in place to meet the requirements of various industries, our fleet contains over 120 vehicles!
- Semi with 80,000 GVW rating
- Numerous flatbeds with 41,000 GVW rating
- Small delivery 1 ton vehicles
- Field service box vans
- Box trucks for water tight carrying
- Boom trucks for customers without fork lift capabilities
All of this means you can count on us – all the way from your breakdown to delivery. Our truck fleet is ready for your pick up whether we are working on spare equipment or 24/7 emergency equipment.