Horner Industrial’s Ohio industrial coatings service helps reduce the costs of corrosion and wear on industrial parts and equipment. Whether your company is located in Columbus, Springfield, Fairborn, Marysville, Mansfield, Toledo, Lima, Findlay, Greenville, Dayton, Fairfield, Hamilton, Middletown, Marion, Bellefontaine, Sidney, Defiance, Bowling Green, Cincinnati or elsewhere throughout the midwest, our team can help. Our team can spray this durable, ﬂexible material to penetrate into joints and crevices, providing a protective barrier against elements of heat, wear and corrosion. This ﬂexible, impermeable barrier can protect your system, and can even improve the performance of the original equipment.
Benefits of Ohio Industrial Coatings
- Dimensional Restoration Without Buying New Parts
- Chemical and Temperature Resistance
- Protection Against Abrasion, Impact and Fretting
- Increased Product Longevity
- Reduction of Costly Downtime
- Rotating Elements
- Wear Rings
- Guide Rolls
- Centrifuge Parts
- Shaft Sleeves
- Shaft Journals
- Glue Pot Coatings
- Seal Porosity in Castings
- Non-stick Coatings
- Non-skid Coatings
Horner Industrial Group’s thermal and industrial coating process uses specialized equipment and requires licensed, qualified applicators. The company currently employees and maintains three trained technicians specifically for this application process. Call to learn more about our Ohio industrial coatings department experts.
Download more information HERE:
We give you Security, Cost Savings and Flexibility with our own Logistics Department. We are one of the few Industrial repair facilities with this ability.
- Semi with 80,000 GVW rating
- Numerous flatbeds with 41,000 GVW rating
- Small delivery 1 ton vehicles
- Field service box vans
- Box trucks for water tight carrying
- Boom trucks for customers without fork lift capabilities
All of this means you can count on us – all the way from your breakdown to delivery. Our truck fleet is ready for your pick up whether we are working on spare equipment or 24/7 emergency equipment.