Horner Industrial Group continues to expand our Ohio electrical field service departments in an eﬀort to keep up with the needs of our industry. Whether you are based in Columbus, Springfield, Fairborn, Marysville, Mansfield, Toledo, Lima, Findlay, Greenville, Dayton, Fairfield, Hamilton, Middletown, Marion, Bellefontaine, Sidney, Defiance, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, or a surrounding midwestern city, we can help. We carry only the best equipment, hire the most experienced personnel and provide continued training in order to meet the requirements of our customers, their equipment maintenance emergencies, and their maintenance programs.
Ohio Electrical Field Service Equipment
- 7 ½, 10 and 15-ton cranes
- Transportation and Service Trucks with up to 2 1/2 –ton Capacity
- Specialty Vehicles such as Carry Deck Cranes, Bucket and Line Trucks
- Portable Cleaning Units for On-Site, Hot and Cold Blasting and Pressure Cleaning
- Infrared Scanning and Analysis Tools for Maintenance Evaluation
Offering Exceptional Quality and Service to the Following Industries:
- Steel Industry
- Paper Industry
- Printing Industry
- Process & Chemical
- Motor Shops
- Food Production
Machine Shop Specifications
Shop: U.L. PANEL SHOP
No. Of Operations: 3 Shift Operations
We give you Security, Cost Savings and Flexibility with our own Logistics Department. We are one of the few Industrial repair facilities with this ability.
We have our own logistics processes in place to meet the requirements of various industries, our fleet contains over 120 vehicles!
- Semi with 80,000 GVW rating
- Numerous flatbeds with 41,000 GVW rating
- Small delivery 1 ton vehicles
- Field service box vans
- Box trucks for water tight carrying
- Boom trucks for customers without fork lift capabilities
All of this means you can count on us – all the way from your breakdown to delivery. Our truck fleet is ready for your pick up whether we are working on spare equipment or 24/7 emergency equipment.