Horner Industrial has talented, factory-trained technicians to inspect, test and evaluate your industrial equipment to ensure proper operation. We have the parts in stock to address your emergency service requirements. Our fully equipped service vehicles are ready to respond when you need us.
Horner oﬀers medium voltage testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair, along with design and construction, equipment removal, system upgrades and 24/hour emergency service with disaster recovery.
Voltage Equipment Serviced:
- AC Drives
- On-Site Cleaning and Testing of Sub-Stations
- Switchgear Repair, Maintenance & Retroﬁts
- On-Site Cleaning and Testing
- Installation and Equipment Removal Services
- System Upgrades
- Power line Construction and Design
- Transformer troubleshooting and Installation
- Capacitor Bank Maintenance and Installation
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Disaster Recovery
Voltage Services Include:
- Medium & High Voltage
- Power Factor
- High Potential
- Phase to Phase and Phase to Ground Insulation
- Contact Resistance Testing
- Acceptance Testing (New Equipment)
- Doble Testing
- Cable Testing
- Ground System Testing
- Turn to Turn Ratio Testing
- Oil Testing
Retrofitting and Upgrading:
- Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker to Vacuum Technology
- Component Replacement and Repair
We give you Security, Cost Savings and Flexibility with our own Logistics Department. We are one of the few Industrial repair facilities with this ability.
We have our own logistics processes in place to meet the requirements of various industries, our fleet contains over 120 vehicles!
- Semi with 80,000 GVW rating
- Numerous flatbeds with 41,000 GVW rating
- Small delivery 1 ton vehicles
- Field service box vans
- Box trucks for water tight carrying
- Boom trucks for customers without fork lift capabilities
All of this means you can count on us – all the way from your breakdown to delivery. Our truck fleet is ready for your pick up whether we are working on spare equipment or 24/7 emergency equipment.