Horner Industrial’s experienced Marion pump repair mechanics will you get you up and running in the shortest possible time. We keep your pumping equipment running smoothly and efficiently while minimizing your total lifetime maintenance and operational costs. Repairing an existing pump can cost significantly less than a replacement unit and can reduce turnaround time from an average 26 weeks to 1 week. When you choose Horner Industrial to do your Marion pump repair, we will strive to earn your confidence through our personal support and quality repair turnaround. Horner repairs all makes and models of industrial pumps, even those that are obsolete.
We offer a full range of pump repair services including:
- Field Service: emergency breakdowns, pump removal and reinstallation, start up, laser alignment, performance testing, fault diagnostics, and troubleshooting
- Equipment Monitoring and Vibration Analysis
- Machining: impeller trim, rebowling, volute repair, coupling boring and key slotting, and surface grinding
- Fabrication: brass bushings, sleeve bearings, spacers, pump shafts and sleeves, wear/case rings, and line shaft couplings
- Equipment Balancing: balance rotating elements individually or as an assembled unit, increasing the life of your equipment by preventing premature bearing failures and limited shaft deflection
- We can make your old pumps new again with our new Thermal Spray and Coatings division! We can rebuild and extend the life of your damaged and worn out impellers and bowls by spraying and coating them to provide improved performance and saving money by not having to replace your existing obsoleted pumps.
- We can replace those expensive, foreign, hard to get, lip seals with off-the-shelf readily available seals with a one-time refurbishment that will last the life of the pump.
- We offer true 24/7 Emergency Pump Repair Service, if you call us, we’ll be there!
We give you Security, Cost Savings and Flexibility with our own Logistics Department. We are one of the few Industrial repair facilities with this ability.
- Semi with 80,000 GVW rating
- Numerous flatbeds with 41,000 GVW rating
- Small delivery 1 ton vehicles
- Field service box vans
- Box trucks for water tight carrying
- Boom trucks for customers without fork lift capabilities
All of this means you can count on us – all the way from your breakdown to delivery. Our truck fleet is ready for your pick up whether we are working on spare equipment or 24/7 emergency equipment.