Horner Industrial Group continues to expand the industrial mechanical services it offers in an eﬀort to keep up with the needs of our industry. We carry only the best equipment, hire the most experienced personnel and provide continued training in order to meet the requirements of our customers, their equipment maintenance emergencies, and their maintenance programs.
Some of our industrial mechanical services equipment includes:
- 7 ½, 10 and 15-ton cranes
- Transportation and Service Trucks with up to 2 1/2 –ton Capacity
- Specialty Vehicles such as Carry Deck Cranes, Bucket and Line Trucks
- Portable Cleaning Units for On-Site, Hot and Cold Blasting and Pressure Cleaning
- Infrared Scanning and Analysis Tools for Maintenance Evaluation
- PDMA Testing
- DC Commutator Profiling
We give you Security, Cost Savings and Flexibility with our own Logistics Department. We are one of the few Industrial repair facilities with this ability.
- Semi with 80,000 GVW rating
- Numerous flatbeds with 41,000 GVW rating
- Small delivery 1 ton vehicles
- Field service box vans
- Box trucks for water tight carrying
- Boom trucks for customers without fork lift capabilities
All of this means you can count on us – all the way from your breakdown to delivery. Our truck fleet is ready for your pick up whether we are working on spare equipment or 24/7 emergency equipment.