Industry: Production, Automation, Lighting
Position Location: 59 S. State Ave., Indianapolis IN 46201
We are part of the world-wide Horner Electric Group that was founded in 1949 and have been designing PLC’s, Communication Products, HMI’s and their related products since the early ’80s. Horner Automation Group designs, builds, and markets a wide array of industrial All-in-One controllers, consisting of programmable HMI, I/O, software and peripherals for the Industrial, Process Control, Renewable Energy and Building Automation markets. All products are designed by Horner Engineers and assembled by Horner Employees. With our internal operations and production facility. Horner Automation Group is a fully integrated North American Manufacturing company.
The Stockroom Clerk is responsible for the tracking and shipping of electronic parts.
- Perform basic STK transactions
- Electronic part recognition
- Tracking inventory
- Cycle count
- Shipping (UPS/DHL) knowledge or experience is a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience in shipping and receiving or inventory control
- Quality and detail oriented
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment
- Able to use hand tools or battery-operated tools
- High School Diploma or GED
Horner offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
Horner Automation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer