Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Springfield Motor Repair Shop
Coordinate and maintain records for all inbound and outbound shipments for Motor Repair materials and inventory. Create bills of lading, shippers, affix appropriate labeling, etc. Work overtime hours as needed.
- Receiving and shipping Motors, other components and shop materials.
- Receive and log inbound freight into inventory in company tracking system
- Photographing and uploading all incoming and out going products
- Periodic cycle counts of stored inventory
- Move materials in and out of racking systems with forklift and other material handling equipment
- Process final shippers
- Use of hand tools, measurement and packaging equipment as necessary to properly prepare items for shipment and/or verify incoming materials to bills of lading / packing slips.
- Maintain documents and records in both manual and electronic format.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1 plus years in Shipping/Receiving or similar work environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean MVR history
- Prior forklift and/or stand up lift experience
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Basic computer skills – database entry, email, Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn safety rules and procedures, and operating procedures
- Must be able to communicate with others at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to maintain good attendance and work overtime as needed
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation