Industry: Repair, Sales
Position Location: 4421 Ardmore Ave., Ft. Wayne IN. 46809
Family owned and operated since 1949, Horner Industrial Group has built its reputation on integrity, standards of excellence and a commitment to customer service Horner Industrial specializes in quality industrial products and solutions, from electric motor repair, electrical and mechanical field service, advanced vibration analysis and industrial fan design and fabrication to thermal and industrial coatings.
Horner Industrial Group has an opportunity for an experienced Outside Sales Rep based out of our Motor Repair and Sales Office in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The Outside Sales Rep will be responsible for managing Sales Activity to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals. The Outside Sales Rep must understand the overall business of the clients in their territory.
- Responsible for developing the strategic sales plans for assigned territories, working closely with the Sales Manager to ensure alignment between the plans & initiatives and company goals.
- Regular and consistent reporting of sales planning and activities.
- Ensure all sales opportunities in their assigned area are being effectively managed through the Sales Process
- Ensure that sales data and sales pipeline information is accurately entered and managed
- Execution of the Company’s go-to-market strategies
- Coordination of sales programs such as quarterly business reviews and sales training
- Collect and communicate marketing requirements and competitive data, including pricing, feature needs and value proposition strategies.
- Facilitate discussions cross functionally to ensure market data needs are being met, and issues are being addressed.
- Identify and help implement new initiatives to maximize revenue and market potential.
- 3+ years of progressive industrial sales experience
- Previous experience in electric motor and rotating apparatus sales and services highly preferred
- Must demonstrate strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Time/territorial management skills
- Proven sales results meeting established goals
- Valid Driver’s License with Clear Driving Record
- Basic computer skills
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
Horner offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
Horner Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.