Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Horner Fan and Fabrication is seeking an office coordinator at its fabrication shop just east of downtown Indianapolis. This position is scheduled 7:30a to 4:30p Monday through Friday
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Answer phones using computer based phone system; route calls to appropriate person or department within the organization and its outlying locations.
- Greet customers, visitors and other office guests.
- Regular interaction with staff members across all locations and departments
- Prepare quotes for shop
- Enter Labor Hours into ERP system and timekeeping databases
- Enter Material use into ERP data system
- Create Purchase orders for job materials as required
- Coordinate with customer on pickup or deliveries
- Create shipment paperwork
- Pull ERP data system paperwork to prepare jobs for pricing
- Process Jobs thru the invoicing process
- Obtain payment info from Customer (PO, credit card, etc.)
- Work with corporate AR to resolve errors / customer order issues
- Work with corporate AP to resolve errors / purchase order issues
- File Jobs and PO’s (both hard copy and electronic)
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and experience desired:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of general office experience (experience with mfg. environment is a plus)
- Must demonstrate basic proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Office products; prior experience with ERP system(s) is preferred but not required
- Must demonstrate good communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to perform essential functions of job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Horner offers a competitive wages, benefits package, and 401(k) Plan. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.hornerindustrial.com Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com, or you may apply in person at 2045 E. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN. Horner Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.