Hours: 1st Shift
Position Location: 1521 E. Washington St. Indianapolis, IN 46201
Family owned and operated since 1949, Horner Industrial Group has built its reputation on integrity, standards of excellence and a commitment to customer service. Horner Industrial specializes in quality industrial products and solutions, from electric motor repair, electrical and mechanical field service, advanced vibration analysis and industrial fan design and fabrication to thermal and industrial coatings.
The Janitor position is responsible for the general cleanliness and maintenance of the facility.
- Responsible for cleaning the building (floors, windows, bathrooms, lunchrooms, meeting rooms, etc.), emptying the trash
- Keep work areas and floors clean of debris
- Responsible for other related projects directed by the supervisor such as painting and other similar light maintenance activities.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience working in an industrial or repair environment preferred but not required
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Dependable and punctual
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
Horner offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
Horner Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.