Position Location: 152 Jim Ct. Louisville, KY 40229
Family owned and operated since 1949, Horner Industrial Group has built its reputation on integrity, standards of excellence and a commitment to customer service. Horner Industrial specializes in quality industrial products and solutions, from electric motor repair, electrical and mechanical field service, advanced vibration analysis and industrial fan design and fabrication to thermal and industrial coatings.
The General Helper will assist in general shop work including but not limited to keeping the shop clean of debris, assisting mechanics, and basic administrative tasks.
- Processing paperwork
- Keeping work areas and floors clean of debris
- Be a second set of hands to mechanics
- General shop work
- Forklift & Crane operation
- Local pick-ups and deliveries in a company vehicle etc.
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous mechanical or shop experience preferred
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Dependable and punctual
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
Horner offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
Horner Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.