Industry: Production, Automation, Lighting
Position Location: 59 S. State Ave., Indianapolis IN 46201
We are part of the world-wide Horner Electric Group that was founded in 1949 and have been designing PLC’s, Communication Products, HMI’s and their related products since the early ’80s. Horner Automation Group designs, builds, and markets a wide array of industrial All-in-One controllers, consisting of programmable HMI, I/O, software and peripherals for the Industrial, Process Control, Renewable Energy and Building Automation markets. All products are designed by Horner Engineers and assembled by Horner Employees. With our internal operations and production facility. Horner Automation Group is a fully integrated North American Manufacturing company.
Electronic assemblers are responsible for the assembly of printable circuit boards. The electronic assembler will be performing visual inspection of assemblies for quality.
- Perform small mechanical assemblies
- Hand Soldering
- Quality Control
- Follow the work instruction to build and test units.
- 1-3 years experience doing assembly in a production or manufacturing environment
- Electronics knowledge or Soldering experience is a plus
- Quality and detail oriented
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment
- Able to use hand tools or battery-operated tools
- High School Diploma or GED
Horner offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
Horner Automation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer