Industry: Repair, Logistics
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm-Overtime and Weekends may be required
Position Location: 1521 E. Washington St., Indianapolis, IN 46201
Family owned and operated since 1949, Horner Industrial Group has built its reputation on integrity, standards of excellence and a commitment to customer service Horner Industrial specializes in quality industrial products and solutions, from electric motor repair, electrical and mechanical field service, advanced vibration analysis and industrial fan design and fabrication to thermal and industrial coatings.
This position is responsible for pickup and delivery of company and customer owned materials (electric motors and other industrial mechanical components). Locations are within a 100 mile radius of the Indianapolis Metropolitan area.
- Load and Unload materials with hand pallets and forklifts
- Properly secure load
- Maintaining travel logs, bills of lading and other recordkeeping
- Interact with customers and assist with any needs or questions the customer may have
- Must have valid Class A CDL License with clear driving record.
- 2-4 years experience of commercial driving experience
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
- Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
Horner offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
Horner Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.