Position Location: 4721 Interstate Dr. Cincinnati, OH 45246
Family owned and operated since 1949, Horner Industrial Group has built its reputation on integrity, standards of excellence and a commitment to customer service Horner Industrial specializes in quality industrial products and solutions, from electric motor repair, electrical and mechanical field service, advanced vibration analysis and industrial fan design and fabrication to thermal and industrial coatings.
Responsible for providing administrative support to operations.
- Enter accurate sales and job data into an ERP system
- Complete PO verifications
- Prepare Job Quotes
- Produce periodic report
- Coordinating active jobs to meet with customer required delivery dates
- Responsible for tracking, filing and maintaining all customer correspondence, purchase orders quotes, etc.
- Perform routine administrative functions (e.g. customer list, contact list updates, data entry)
- Interact with customers and staff members across all locations
- 1 – 3 years of general office or operations support experience in a manufacturing or shop repair environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Prior ERP experience is a plus
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong phone and email etiquette
- Must be able to maintain a high sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Horner offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
Horner Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.