Industry: Repair, Sales
Position Location: 4721 Interstate Dr. Cincinnati, OH
Family owned and operated since 1949, Horner Industrial Group has built its reputation on integrity, standards of excellence and a commitment to customer service. Horner Industrial specializes in repair and service of motors, generators, pumps, blowers, drives, gear boxes, industrial hydraulics and various other electrical and mechanical devices. We have 10 service and repair shops located throughout the Midwest. Other services include on-site support such as preventive maintenance, predictive analysis and repair.
Due to our continuing growth, Horner Industrial Group has an opportunity for an experienced Outside Sales Representative centralized to our Cincinnati and Springfield Shop Operations. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with electric motors and other industrial rotating apparatus along with some knowledge of industrial hydraulic repair and must have experience in industrial sales, service & repair.
Candidates to be considered must possess a proven track record of success in industrial product sales along with a broad understanding of industrial market applications and opportunities within Cincinnati Metro Area. Laptop, cell phone, monthly car allowance, mileage and expense reimbursement provided
- Responsible for developing the strategic sales plans for assigned territories, working closely with the Sales Manager to ensure alignment between the plans & initiatives and company goals.
- Regular and consistent reporting of sales planning and activities.
- Ensure all sales opportunities in their assigned area are being effectively managed through the Sales Process
- Ensure that sales data and sales pipeline information is accurately entered and managed
- Execution of the Company’s go-to-market strategies
- Coordination of sales programs such as quarterly business reviews and sales training
- Collect and communicate marketing requirements and competitive data, including pricing, feature needs and value proposition strategies.
- Facilitate discussions cross functionally to ensure market data needs are being met, and issues are being addressed.
- Identify and help implement new initiatives to maximize revenue and market potential.
- 3+ years of progressive industrial sales experience
- Previous experience in electric motor and rotating apparatus sales and services highly preferred
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Must demonstrate strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Time/territorial management skills
- Proven sales results meeting established goals
- Valid Driver’s License with Clear Driving Record
- Basic computer skills
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
Horner offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
Horner Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.