Horner Industrial Group is seeking an office coordinator at its Terre Haute Motor Repair Shop located at 3601 Scherer Road. This position is scheduled 7:30a to 4:30p Monday through Friday
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Answer phones using ShoreTel phone system; route calls to appropriate person or department within the organization and its outlying locations.
- Greet customers, visitors and other office guests.
- Regular interaction with staff members across all locations and departments
- Prepare quotes for shop
- Enter Labor Hours into ERP system and timekeeping databases
- Enter Material use into ERP data system
- Create Purchase orders for job materials as required
- Coordinate with customer on pickup or deliveries
- Create shipment paperwork
- Pull ERP data system paperwork to prepare jobs for pricing
- Process Jobs through invoicing process
- Obtain payment info from Customer (PO, credit card, etc.)
- Work with corporate AR to resolve errors / customer order issues
- Work with corporate AP to resolve errors / purchase order issues
- File Jobs and PO’s (both hard copy and electronic)
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and experience desired:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of general office experience (experience within a mfg. environment is a plus)
- Must demonstrate basic proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Office products; prior experience with ERP system(s) is preferred but not required
- Must demonstrate good communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to perform essential functions of job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Horner offers competitive wages, benefits package, and 401(k) Plan. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.hornerindustrial.com Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may apply in person at 3601 Scherer Rd. Terre Haute, IN 47804. Horner Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.